1. Ability to develop good relationship with new and potential client
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Good at excel
4. Client relation and manage risk factors in business
5. Knowledge in Marketing
6. Hands on experience with social media like LinkedIn, Hunter
7. Hands on experience with CRM
8. Explore travel
The successful candidate will have diverse IT project experience, both large and small, and must be well-versed in the full systems development life cycle, strategic information planning, business process re-engineering, and management practices. The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall performance and success of the project including, but not limited to the day-to-day management of engineering tasks within the program, deliverables, customer relations, internal reporting, and risk management.
Required Experience, Skills And Qualifications
• 2-8 years of Python experience
• Experienced in Django with minimum of 2 years.
• Design and implement REST API using DRF
• Strong understanding of Django ORM
• Fluency in JS, Jquery, HTML, CSS.
React or AngularJS is bonus.
• Solid database skills in PostgresSQL, MySQL, etc.
• Proficient in GIT
• Experience and in-depth knowledge in Linux based environment.
Experience in Object-oriented design and development strategies
• Design and develop cloud based software products conforming to industry best practices.
• Working closely with front-end and UX developers to provide scalable solutions.
Experience setting up and managing servers.
• Experience with Agile/SCRUM practices
• Excellent detail-oriented, problem solving skills and the ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions
• Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written).